Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You're never too old for Halloween

Good morning!

I'm getting ready to send a package out to my daughter and it's
somewhat nostalgic. I did that when she was in college, but now that
she's teaching in Connecticut, well that's further away from home and
she's on her own now. You're never too old to receive some Halloween
goodies right?? We both LOVE Halloween.

This am in my in-box were many cruise deals in time for Halloween.
Funny how they market it that way and as soon as Oct. 1 rolls around, here
they come! Some have actual Halloween cruises with costumes and all, some just
use Halloween as an excuse to discount an older ship and lure people in.

NCL right now has some very good deals, as does RCCL. Sorry for the acronyms.
RCCL has $100 off staterooms, half off deposit or $125, and pre-paid gratuities.
Not so bad huh? NCL has $300 off which is a good score too.
Now if I could only get them to send me FREE cruise certificates...hmmm...better work on that.

If you're looking for any deals, feel free to contact me. I'm not a travel agent at all, but I like to keep up on what's discounted.

Happy Sailing.

Mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.