Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF , Zycam and new ships!

Thanks GOD it's Friday. This has been the loooongest week ever.

On a good note, I bought some Zycam nasal swabs to try and get rid of my cold. Lo and behold, I woke up this morning feeling amazing. I am sold on these for sure! woohoo!

New ships are coming soon: Ruby Princess, MSC Ochestra, and Celebrity Solstice. I believe that Ruby Princess will be here next month and the Orchestra and Solstice in December. There are a lot of new ships being builts or in the works although I wonder what the economy will do to them.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. By the way, you can see these new ships at: Ruby Orchestra and the Solstice .

Now if Princess, MSC or Celebrity want to send me to see this new ships...please by all means email me!!!

Happy sailing and TGIF!!!

Mary

No comments: