- Packing all that warm weather clothing just takes your inner temperature up about 5 degrees.
- Knowing that you'll have to endure the plane and all things MOOOO! (as flying indicates...) Soon you'll be in balmy weather.
- Green plants, blooming flowers, green grass. I have to say that I'm so sick of WHITE!
- Blue ocean, ocean breezes and yummy fruity drinks.
- Sunglasses...'nuff said.
- Take a cruise, leave from the warmth of Florida (an option) and cruise to the even warmer Caribbean, Bermuda, etc.
- Throw away the vitamin D and get some sun. Sun deprived skin turns to (safely now people, use sunscreen) golden brown.
- Swimming, not only is it cardio but it's so wonderful to swim in warm salt water or even a pool.
- You can walk outdoors at night without hunching your shoulders against the cold.
- BEST of all - you're not in MICHIGAN, or BOSTON, or MAINE.