Friday, May 8, 2009

No longer an Aft hog...


My new hubby and newly adopted son and I are cruising Aug. 29th. I had upgraded to an aft stateroom (D1) but my gut said you better not surprise him, just show him the difference between the aft balconies and the side.

Darn good thing that I showed my hubby our aft stateroom 1404. He didn't like it! Always go with your gut. He prefers being on the side. Well the hump balconies were sold out and with the 3 of us I need something with a sofa sleeper. Soooooo...we booked the first stateroom on deck 7 on the port side, 7514. I had hoped to get an upsell to a jr. suite but I doubt that's going to happen. You know what...no big deal. We are cruising soon and that's just fine with me!

To take my son on his first cruise at 16 years old is priceless!!

Happy Sailing,

Mary

No comments: