Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cruise Pub Crawl

There was a post on www.cruisecritic.com about funny things to put on t-shirts for a group. I wasn't in a group but made a cute sign that my best friend and I wore around our necks on Explorer of the Seas which we cruised on two years in a row.

















Nowadays we don't drink as much in fact I hardly drink at all. I do love the frozen drinks and so I get them virgin, but may have a few Kahlua's. (I can't change my ways overnight!)

Our meet & mingle group is getting quite large and I'm really excited about that. I'm always checking you tube for pics of the ship and just thinking cruise in general.
This time we have our son on the cruise so I don't think we'll be getting too crazy.

The last time Michael and I cruised it was our pre-wedding honeymoon and that was a wonderful time in a Penthouse suite on the NCL Jewel. It was absolutely lovely, and we were spoiled for sure.

I sure have fond memories of our old days on RCCL with pub crawls, devil horn & angel headbands, karaoke and dancing til dawn. Not to mention the giant carrot we took back from the dining room (laughing the whole way) to surprise our room steward.

Here bunny bunny,

Mary

No comments: