Thursday, September 18, 2008

Any cruise fans out there? I'd love to hear from you!

So far I've been on Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Amadeus Euro River Cruise. I can't say I have a favorite except that I'm not a big fan of Carnival. It was my first cruise (1987) and thought it was great then. But then I tried Celebrity and RCCL and well.....MUCH better!

I get asked a lot by friends to help them book a cruise. I do all my online research and then book thru a third party site or right with the cruise line. I actually think I "out research" the travel agents. At least a local travel agent called me a few times to find a cheaper price!

This year we tried NCL and I was pleasantly pleased. Of course the $300 upsell from a mini-suite to a penthouse was quite nice! Needless to say I was so happy when we walked into that stateroom that I actually bounced on the bed in sheer joy! Hey, at least I didn't kiss the ground or anything that dorky. (this time...ahem...)

Later all,
Mary

No comments: