Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thank you Cruise Puppy!

I found an app that I love.  It's called Cruise Puppy and it gives you price drops.  I put in my cruise and it lets me know when the price drops and also prices for the next couple of months for inside, ocean view, balcony and suites.

There are some wonderful deals right now if you can cruise within a week to a two month period.  I happened to share this on Facebook and my girlfriends are jumping on it.  Let's do a girls cruise!  

Looking at an inside room, for a 7 day Caribbean cruise with Carnival Cruise lines - the Carnival Glory, 7 night eastern itinerary leaving November 29th would be $209 (plus port fees of course) for a whole week.  A WEEK! Sign me up!  Screenshot: 
Cruise Puppy App


I'm serious about this.  If I can get my friends on-board, we could have a blast.  Hoping and dreaming this comes true!

You can find Cruise Puppy in your app store today.  See it for yourself!

Happy Sailing,
Mary

PS: I am not affiliated with Cruise Puppy, just a fan. 
 

No comments: