Friday, October 24, 2014

Quantum of the Seas sails soon!



I am somewhat obsessed with Quantum of the Seas.  I love the new innovative designs and her clean lines are stunning.  I was perusing the boards at Cruise Critic and found an awesome thread of live reporters who are going to sail on her maiden transatlantic  Southampton (that's the UK to you and me) to Bayonne, NJ which is Quantum's home port.

How exciting to hear all that these (very lucky!) reporters are going to say about this fantastic ship, not to mention all the fun they are going to experience.  SO jealous!!  




This ship has so many firsts, although I've already mentioned that on an earlier blog.  I love her because she's a lean, mean, fighting machine.  She's sleek and a bit smaller than the Oasis class.

Want to follow this thread?  If you're sailing on her or not, it's a great read.

Click here!

Happy sailing,
Mary

No comments: