Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stop Teasing ME Celebrity Cruise Lines!

My husband, Mike, serves in Prison Ministry as do I.

He came home on Sunday and said that good friends of ours want us to come with them on an Alaskan cruise.  Well, that's all I had to hear...let's GO!!!

But, I thought I'd take a different tack.  Instead of being the crazed cruise addicted person I am I said, "Well, if you think we can afford it honey."  Hahahah...well played.

I looked up prices and am especially loving a deal on the Celebrity Solstice for a lower end balcony for $1399 per person.  The cruise would hit the major ports in Alaska and would sail from Seattle, which is a place I've always wanted to visit.

Right now Celebrity has a deal where you can choose from 4 free items.  Free drinks, (Yes please!) free gratuity, onboard credit of $300 or money off your cruise depending on the length.  A 7 day cruise would net you $400 off your trip, pretty significant.

It's a pretty enticing offer certainly. Can I talk hubby into it?  I will try my best, it's where he has wanted to cruise for ages.  

Hoping to hit Alaska next August!

Happy sailing,
Mary
 

No comments: