Thursday, July 2, 2009

The times they are a changin'

My sons passport has been mailed. Thank God! I've been getting nothing but the run around from the passport agency but now it's official. Of course I'll feel better once it's in my hands!

I've started thinking about what the wear each day and I do still have to get one dress shortened. The guys have tried on their suits and all is good there, although I will buy my son one new dress shirt.

What's all this got to do with a cruise? LOTS! Especially if you're a cruise geek like me. I calm down a lot once I'm on the ship, but I like to plan everything before we sail.

We're winging it this year with shore trips. Decided we didn't want to spend upwards of $500 and up for organized shore trips and just plan on checking out the ports and relaxing. Can't wait.

I still have to lose about 20 lbs before we sail and now it's less than 2 months so that means I have to hit the gym. Starting TONITE! Wish we luck and happy sailing,
Mary

No comments: