Tuesday, December 9, 2014

$400 OBC...but not for ME!

Royal Caribbean is running a special - well not that special - it's their BOGOHO sale.  Buy one get one half off sale.  

We took advantage of that when it first started early in 2014. We were able to book a grand suite on Adventure of the Seas for less than a balcony on a new ship. 

So what's the problem? The difference is now they are advertising up to $400 on board credit or OBC.  We are in a suite so I figured we would receive that amount, however, because the price when we book was cheaper than it is now, that is not so.  I think that is insulting.  Not only should the credit be applied but my Platinum status discount shouldn't be taken away if we received it.  (which we are not...boo!)

I love cruising always.  I love Royal Caribbean.  I don't love the offer as it stands.  If you're booked you should receive the offer.  Just my two cents.

I'll get off my soapbox now.  

Happy cruising, Mary

No comments: