One of my cruise dreams, of which are many, is to take a Christmas cruise. I have many reasons why this would be ideal.
- The cruise itself would be the gift, therefore, I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of Christmas shopping for our immediate family at least. (And...you could buy them someone on the ship or give money.)
- Taking the whole family, 3 adult kids, 2 spouses and 3 grands plus hubby and I would really be a dream come true for me.
- There is something magical about a Christmas decorated ship. I have seen many pictures and it's just stunning.
- I hear the Captain says that something has been sighted and Santa and his sleigh comes by boat to visit all the children and children-at-heart. (SQUEEE!)
- Not having to put up a Christmas tree, etc. would be heavenly.
- Leaving the snow and cold behind is wonderful any time of the year, but at Christmas it would be so magical!
I could go on and on. I want this so bad. I just pray someday we can afford it!! Santa, did you hear that? My most important Christmas wish is to see you, in the Caribbean, on a cruise ship.