Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Dreaming...Christmas Cruises

It's Monday, and I'm working.  Ok, apparently I'm writing this and not really working but I'm caught up.

One of my cruise dreams, of which are many, is to take a Christmas cruise. I have many reasons why this would be ideal.

  • The cruise itself would be the gift, therefore, I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of Christmas shopping for our immediate family at least. (And...you could buy them someone on the ship or give money.)
  • Taking the whole family, 3 adult kids, 2 spouses and 3 grands plus hubby and I would really be a dream come true for me.
  • There is something magical about a Christmas decorated ship.  I have seen many pictures and it's just stunning.  
  • I hear the Captain says that something has been sighted and Santa and his sleigh comes by boat to visit all the children and children-at-heart.  (SQUEEE!)
  • Not having to put up a Christmas tree, etc. would be heavenly.
  • Leaving the snow and cold behind is wonderful any time of the year, but at Christmas it would be so magical!
 
 I could go on and on.  I want this so bad.  I just pray someday we can afford it!!  Santa, did you hear that?  My most important Christmas wish is to see you, in the Caribbean, on a cruise ship.  

Happy cruising...er...dreaming,
Mary

From www.cruisemates.com

No comments: